This unique, eco-friendly bracelet consists of recycled newspaper headlines.
Recycled Newspaper Headlines Bracelet
Three major American newspapers are cleverly transformed into this unique eco-chic bracelet. Headline articles from The New York Times, USA Today and The Wall Street Journal are recycled into beads and hand-stitched with Japanese glass seed beads and Swarovski Crystal bead accent. All of the newspaper beads are sealed and protected by a non-toxic moisture-resistant coating.
- Approximate Dimensions: Circumference: 7.4", Height: 2.4"
- Stitched on a Comfortable Elastic Cord
- Handmade in the U.S.A. by Holly Anne Mitchell
**To ensure long life of your bracelet: keep away from moisture, avoid direct sunlight, and store in box when not in use.
- Items must be returned within 14 days of receipt.
- Items must be unworn, in new condition.
- Items must be returned in the Newspaperjewelry.com original gift box